You will have to face new ways of educational process:
- self-guided work in laboratories;
- reading of subject literature and so on.
- Attendance of all the classes during the course is OBLIGATORY.
- Missed classes must be worked out in your free time. Without it, the student will not be allowed to pass exams.
- Classes must be attended in time.
- Wearing of a clean white gown, a medical cap and a change pair of shoes is a MUST.
- Students must stand up as a teacher enters the room.
- The teacher has a right not to allow a student to come to the lesson if the student is late.
Lectures are the base of studying. The books offer the basic knowledge, but the lectures allow to be up-to-date.
- Don't try to write down the lecture up to the end, choose the main ideas, sentences that the lecturer finds to be important and write it down clearly using short words, figures, abbreviations.
- You can divide the page into two parts to write down the chemical formulas or electric schemes on the left part and some explanations on the right one.
Every day something new is added to the learned material. So, if you don't prepare for classes, the new material won't be understood. For example, it is impossible to understand the anatomy of muscles when you don't know the skeleton's structure andit's useless to study the nervous system and so on. Be ready with classes every day
, as it is easier to lag behind then to catch up with the rest of the group.