On the Thesis Committees activity management
For postgraduate students
For University staff
Composition of Expert Committees
Local Ethics Committee
• Order of the rector of PRMU On approval of internal policies and procedures governing the activities of LEC
• Regulation On the Local Ethics Committee
• LECRules and Procedures
• Order No. 22Аhd of January 28, 2021 On amendments
• Order No. 145аhd of April 27, 2020 On LEC
• Standard operating procedures governing the activities of LEC
• Accreditation Certificate for the right to conduct clinical trials of biomedical cell products
• Accreditation Certificate for the right to conduct clinical trials of medicinal products for human use
• List of medical facilities conducting clinical trials of medical devices
Documentation and links
Fedorova Daria Sergeevna
+7 (831) 422-13-79
Blagonravova Anna Sergeevna
Vice Rector for Research
The Institute is a University subdivision, which, on a functional basis, will combine educational, scientific and advisory activities of employees of various subfaculties and departments.
+7(831) 422-13-14, 422-13-95
Studying forPRMU Master's Degree Program in Clinical Psychology
First, studying for PRMU Master's Degree Program in Clinical Psychology implies implementing a practice-oriented approach. Modern theoretical knowledge should become reliable support for our students to apply in their work. At the same time, getting experience in providing psychological assistance to various categories of citizens is an equally important part of training. Practical knowledge and skills when studying for a Master's Degree Program are developed through cooperation with the leading practical training facilities both in Nizhny Novgorod and the region and beyond.
Laboratory of genomics of adaptive antitumor immunity
Optical Coherence Tomography Laboratory
Fluorescent Bioimaging Laboratory
International and domestic cooperation
Grants and contracts
1, Meditsinskaya Str, Nizhny Novgorod
Tel.: +7 (831) 465-56-72
Vivarium of the Central Research Laboratory of FSBEI HE PRMU
The vivarium was created as part of the Central Scientific Research Laboratory in 1975 to be completely renovated in 2015.
The vivarium has been certified by the State Veterinary Service of the Nizhny Novgorod Region.
Purpose of the Vivarium of the Central Research Laboratory
1. Keeping conventional animals, cleanliness code 2 (MD), in barrier-type rooms (rats, mice, rabbits, and guinea pigs).
2. The breeding and maintenance of SPF level animals.
The total area of the vivarium is 500 sq. m
It has been designed for 3 000 mice and rats, 60 rabbits and guinea pigs.
Fundamental and applied biomedical and pharmacological research is carried out at the vivaria, alongside with the development and implementation of approaches to surgical, pharmacological and environmental modelling of pathological conditions in humans, the testing of new drugs in compliance with GLP rules, and medical devices.
Vivarium activities area is managed according to the principle of clean rooms.
The vivarium is divided into two zones – the ‘clean’ and ‘dirty’ ones – and includes:
Each section is equipped with stainless steel racks and animal cages that meet the requirements of GLP, and IVS-systems for keeping SPF mice.
A supply and exhaust ventilation unit equipped with automatic temperature and humidity control provides the premises withair supply and exhaust.
There is a 12-hour automatic day-night light pattern with red lighting installed at night.
All the materials (cages, water bowls, bedding material, etc.) enter animal housing sections through the pass boxes from the disinfection and washing section only after being cleaned, washed and sterilized.