DON'T FORGET TO SUBMIT THE DOCUMENTS FOR A NEW REGISTRATION TO THE UNIVERSITY VISA SERVICE ABOUT IT WITHIN THREE WORKING DAYS.
2. Documents needed for VISA EXTENSION
(not later than 2 MONTHS
of the expiration date of current visa or IMMEDIATELY upon request of University Visa Service):
- passport (valid at least 18 months + at least two blank pages)
- receipt for payment of the state duty (gosposhlina)
- 2 colored photos (3/4 cm)
3. You can change your passport
in the Embassy of your country in Moscow. You must provide an Information letter from the Embassy!
4. You can travel to other cities of Russia or to other countries
: you have to inform the International Department and University Visa Service about it and submit a permission to travel, signed by the Dean or Vice-Dean.Abroad
: you have to inform the International Department and University Visa Service about it and submita permission to travel, signed by the library (all the books are returned to the library), by the account office(that you don't have any financial debts), then by the Dean or Vice-Dean.
5. AFTER GRADUATING
you must leave Russia ONE DAY BEFORE
the expiration day of your Visa.
6. If you are EXPELLED
from the University, you have to submit an electronic flight ticket to the University Visa Service to obtain an EXIT VISA. If you don't leave the country in time, you will have to pay fine and will be deported and won't be able to enter Russia again
7. If you lose
– immediately inform the University Visa Service! If you lose
your immigration card
–apply to the University Visa Service for its restitution.
8. With STUDY VISA students are not allowed to work.
9. These paragraphs MUST be CARRIED OUT by everyone!